Old Tbilisi has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2007. Old Tbilisi was called "Tbilissi" until 1936 - houses built in the 1940s are decorated with wooden courtyard balconies decorated with wooden ornaments. Our house decorated with a memorial plaque, which proves that this house (in this apartment in particular) was inhabited by a historical figure, military general and public figure Kote Abkhaz, who fought for independent Georgia. Brick house, total area 140 sq.m. Duplex type apartment (2nd and 3rd floor) Doors and windows Precious wood, floor of boiled oak, ceiling height 4 m 20 cm, number of rooms four, two bathrooms, central heating, fireplace, internet, parking in the yard, infrastructure around - botanical garden, cafe, bar, restaurant, banks, large markets.